Porsche Debuts the Taycan Cross Turismo All-Electric Crossover
- Porsche adds the Taycan Cross Turismo crossover to its family of Taycan electric sedans, with four variants: Taycan 4 Cross Turismo, Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, Taycan Turbo Cross Turismo, and Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo.
- Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo availability: expected to arrive at U.S. dealerships in summer 2021.
- Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo pricing: from at $90,900 for the base-model Taycan 4 Cross Turismo up to $187,600 for the top-of-the-line Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo.
- All variants of the Cross Turismo will feature dual-motor all-wheel drive, two-speed rear transmission, Porsche Adaptive Suspension Management in conjunction with air suspension, Performance Battery Plus and its 800-volt battery architecture, adaptive aerodynamics, panoramic glass roof, and Porsche’s PCM infotainment system.
- Design differences compared to the Taycan sedan include a longer, flatter roofline, with larger passenger and cargo space, as well as fender extensions, unique rocker panels, modified front and rear fascia, additional body cladding, and a slightly higher ride.
- Options include a roof transport system that integrates into the standard roof rails and a rear-mounted bike rack.
- Performance differences include a Gravel drive mode that increases the ride height and adjusts suspension, traction, stability control, and torque.
- Charging time is 10.5 hours to 100% on 9.6 kW AC, or 22.5 minutes up to 80% for maximum-output DC (like at a charging station); range is expected to be farther than 200 miles on a single charge.
- The top-of-the-line Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo can accelerate from a stop to 60 miles per hour in 2.7 seconds, just 0.1 seconds slower than the Taycan sedan.
Published at Mon, 08 Mar 2021 04:09:06 +0000