This $1 Million Carbon-Fiber Foiling Cruiser Is Ready for Summer
- The Royale Cabin—starting at about $1 million—is the latest model in the Foiling line of day-boat cruisers from UAE-based Enata Marine, which derives its foiling technology from aerospace designs of parent company Enata Industries.
- The Royale Cabin adds a seating area at the bow to previous layouts and also includes a sofa at the stern, plus a fridge, mini bar, and bathroom.
- Built almost entirely of carbon fiber, the boat is lightweight and reaches speeds up to 28 knots when cruising on the hull (in displacement mode) under power 740 hp of twin custom-built V8 diesel engines.
- With the hydrofoils engaged, the boat lifts roughly 5 feet off the water and reaches speeds of 40 knots.
- Like all Enata Marina models, the Royale Cabin is highly customizable, with options that include a ski pole for waterskiing.
Published at Mon, 22 Mar 2021 03:33:50 +0000