Who Is Orca on ‘The Masked Singer’? The Scoop on Season 5’s First Wildcard
Just a few minutes ago, Masked Singer fans were formally introduced to Orca, the first wildcard contestant of season 5.
What’s a Masked Singer wildcard, you ask? It’s a new thing this year that the the Fox singing competition is trying. Instead of having three groups competing against one another, season 5 only has two and one group of wildcard contestants. Each wildcard will go against the remaining members of Groups A and B every week and ultimately try to stay in the competition and win season 5’s golden mask trophy. If they’re eliminated, however, the wildcard must “take it off!” like the rest of The Masked Singer cast.
Got all of that? Great, now let’s get to work figuring out who could be hiding underneath this blue whale getup.
Who is Orca on The Masked Singer?
Let’s go over the clues from the first package, shall we?
- Orca’s clue package featured a sign of “Today’s specials” that included lemon pizza, orange pizza, and pumpkin pizza. Each slice cost either $4 or $9.
- Orca said that when they were 24 years old, they were “closer to becoming a punchline” than their goal of being a big star.
- Orca’s dad told them that if they didn’t “make waves” by 25, it was time to move on.
- Orca’s clue package included the time 2:59.
- Orca hid their audition tapes in boxes of pizza.
- Orca’s clue package also included a bowl of gummies and a boat.
- Orca’s pizza store address is listed as “1313 Melville Court.”
Knowing all of that, the judges have thrown a few names out there, including Foo Fighters singer Dave Grohl, Hell’s Kitchen star Gordon Ramsay, Smashing Pumpkins singer Billy Corgan, and Footloose actor Kevin Bacon. We have a feeling after tonight’s episode there will be even more contenders surfacing online. But until the internet detectives have a bit more time to sit with the clues, we’re not ruling anyone out. Who do you think it could be? Tell us below!
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
Published at Thu, 25 Mar 2021 00:45:00 +0000