Roasted Dijon Lamb With Herbs and Country Vegetables
Packed with flavor, this succulent roasted lamb with carrots, parsnips and onions is the perfect centerpiece for your Easter table!
1. Combine garlic, mustard, water, rosemary, thyme, 3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper in food processor; process until smooth. Spoon mixture over top and sides of lamb. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 500°F. Line broiler pan with foil; top with broiler rack. Coat rack with nonstick cooking spray. Combine parsnips, carrots, onions and 2 tablespoons oil in large bowl; toss to coat. Spread evenly on broiler rack; top with lamb.
3. Roast 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Roast 1 hour 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155°F for medium or to desired doneness.
4. Remove lamb to cutting board; let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Continue roasting vegetables 10 minutes.
5. Transfer vegetables to large bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt; toss to coat. Thinly slice lamb and serve with vegetables.
*Note: If unavailable, substitute packaged marinated lamb and rinse it off.
Calories: 280 calories, Carbohydrates: 14 g, Protein: 32 g, Fat: 10 g, Saturated Fat: 3 g, Cholesterol: 14 g, Sodium: 424 mg, Fiber: 3 g
Exchanges per serving: 1 Bread/Starch, 4 Meat.
Copyright Diabetic Cooking.
Published at Thu, 01 Apr 2021 20:41:21 +0000